Confirmation of the reservation with the number of guests and service and price information will be sent to the e-mail address of the subscriber.
2. Arrival and departure
Check-in starts at 15:00, and check-out lasts until 12:00 on the day of departure.
Earlier arrival and later departure is possible only by agreement with the host.
1. By transfer on the basis of an invoice before arrival
CHANGE AND CANCELLATION TERM
1. The host keeps the holiday home until 08:00 on the day after the day of arrival. If the guest has not canceled his reservation or is notified of a later arrival, the host has the right to cancel the reservation without contacting the guest.
2. Cancellation: The reservation can be canceled free of charge no later than 48 hours before the visit. In case of later cancellation or no-show, the host has the right not to refund the compensation fee to the extent of the cost of the first night. In case of cancellation of a reservation of more than 7 days, 10% of the price of each day of the canceled reservation is added to the non-refundable compensation fee.
3. Departure before the agreed check-out date: In case of departure before the agreed check-out date, the host has the right to retain a non-refundable compensation fee of 10% of the price of each day of the canceled reservation. In the case of an early departure, the host must be informed before 18:00 on the day before departure at the latest. By notifying the departure after 18:00, the host has the right to withhold the price agreed in the reservation for the unused night.
CUSTOMER BEHAVIOR IN THE ACCOMMODATION COMPANY
1. In the territory of the Men Ling Country Center of the Tibetan Medicine Center, including the rest house, good practices, and house rules are followed, as well as the requirements for public order, keeping the peace, and avoiding pollution.
2. It is forbidden to consume narcotic and psychoactive substances (except coffee and tea), alcohol, and tobacco in the holiday home.3. The customer is aware that the holiday home can be used both in complete darkness and under natural and electric lighting conditions. When booking the holiday home, the customer confirms that the darkening of the room from natural light through the windows and the light from electric lamps is done of his own free will, and he can stop it at any moment by turning on the lighting or leaving the house. The host is not responsible for the client’s mental or health condition and the resulting consequences during the accommodation period.
HOST RESPONSIBILITY FOR CLIENT’S PROPERTY
The host is not responsible for the client’s property in the holiday home, as he is not aware of the things and luggage brought there by the client. The parking lot in the Men Ling courtyard of the Tibetan Medicine Center, Jõõpre, on the property of Viki farm, is allowed to be used only by customers staying in the holiday home or their guests during their stay in the holiday home. The host has the right to charge an additional fee of €10/day for charging the customer’s electric car). The parking area is equipped with surveillance cameras, but the host is not responsible for the cars left in the parking lot and their contents.
CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED
The customer is responsible for damage caused intentionally or negligently (for example, as a result of smoking in the holiday home, consumption of alcoholic or narcotic substances) that he or his guests cause to the holiday home or to other rooms and buildings of the Men Ling Tibetan Medicine Center, to the furnishings or equipment therein, and to other customers of the hotel. or to their property. For damage caused to the holiday home and the center, the host has the right to withhold the costs related to reacquisition or cover other costs
SUSPENSION OF SERVICE
The customer’s reservation may be blocked or not accepted if the customer does not comply with the reservation conditions or if the service provider has reason to suspect that the host’s services are being booked for illegal activities or in a way that may cause damage to Men Ling Tibetan Medical Center or third parties.